Here's Exactly How You Can Use the Comparison Template to Accurately Evaluate POS Software
1. Use the professionally built template to quickly create a list of desired features for your specific type of business. Simply delete and add features using standard Excel techniques.
2. Prioritize your features so you can compare POS systems with greater accuracy. Simply click the appropriate field and select "Must Have", "Important", "Nice to Have" or "No Need".
3. Send the Template as an RFP (Request for Proposal), or fill it in while reviewing software demos and sales literature.
4. See exactly how each POS system scored based on an automatically calculated "weighted scoring system".
5. Use the filters tool to view "Must have" or "Important" features only so you can quickly compare POS systems side-by-side. For example, if your want to view "Priority A" features only, simply click "A".
6. Use this professionally designed template as a checklist -- to make sure you didn't miss anything important.
7. Choose your POS software with confidence knowing you made the best decision possible!