If you answered yes, then you might be interested in a The POS Software Comparison Template. It's a very powerful tool that will help you accurately compare your top 2 to 5 POS software choices.
Would you like to accurately compare POS systems side-by-side, so you can choose software that's best suited for your specific business needs?
With The POS Comparison Template you'll be able to...
The Comparison Template is organized into the following sections:
Here's Exactly How You Can Use the Comparison Template to Accurately Evaluate POS Software
1. Use the professionally built template to quickly create a list of desired features for your specific type of business. Simply delete and add features using standard Excel techniques.
2. Prioritize your features so you can compare POS systems with greater accuracy. Simply click the appropriate field and select "Must Have", "Important", "Nice to Have" or "No Need".
3. Send the Template as an RFI (Request for Information) and let the software vendors add their responses. Or fill in the template while reviewing software demos and sales literature.
4. See exactly how each POS system scored based on an automatically calculated "weighted scoring system".
5. Use the filters tool to view "Must have" or "Important" features only so you can quickly compare POS systems side-by-side. For example, if your want to view "Priority A" features only, simply click "A".
6. Use this professionally designed template as a checklist -- to make sure you didn't miss anything important.
7. Choose your POS software with confidence knowing you made the best decision possible!
If you'd like to download The POS Comparison Template, check out The POS Software Buyers Guide, which includes the comparison template and other helpful tools.